President, Missouri History Museum
more about this speaker
Date: May 11, 2015
Time: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Venue: Missouri History Museum in Forest Park
- Butler’s Club – smoked turkey, bacon, lettuce & lorraine swiss served with durkess sauce on herb ciabatta
- Veggie Wrap on Spinach Tortilla – diced tomato, cucumber, roasted red peppers, shredded red leaf & avocado spread
- Beef Tenderloin Wrap – beef tenderloin, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, portabella mushroom & gorgonzola spread on a sun-dried tomato wrap
- Cape Cod Salad with Grilled Chicken – strips of grilled chicken crisp romaine, dried cranberries, frizzled sweet potatoes, spiced walnuts & feta cheese, served with cranberry vinaigrette
- Choices 1, 2 and 3 include fresh baked bread, fresh fruit cup, deli style potato chips & chef’s choice of dessert.
- Choice 3 includes fresh fruit cup, flat bread, and chef’s choice of dessert.
- Choices 1 and 4 could be ordered gluten-free and would include gluten-free bread, fresh fruit cup, deli total chips & gluten-free dessert.